How do you eliminate costs from the healthcare system in One Step™?
Abolish the use of healthcare resources by anyone, punishable by death.
- If users of healthcare resources are executed by the government, hospital re-admissions will decrease, and Medicare will be happy
- Everyone who does not receive healthcare is cared for equally, and making sure some people do not receive more healthcare than others is crucial to a just society
- Comparative Effectiveness Research proves that not a single intervention exists today which prevents mortality over the life of a patient
- A top priority of the government is to decrease healthcare costs
- The above plan decreases healthcare costs by the maximal amount possible
- The president's goal that everyone should suffer equal amounts is achieved, as well as his similar goal that those who suffer less than others must be vilified and punished
- Comparativeness Effectiveness Research is an excellent non-personal means to deny healthcare resources to individuals